Dr Gisele Arruda
Dr. Gisele Arruda is a senior lecturer specialised in sustainability. She has experience in the sustainable energy sector having worked for MNCs, in Europe and the US; government and US universities. She researches in Energy Systems, Sustainability and CSR and she is a Senior Fellow member of UK AdvanceHE and other professional organisations. She has a track record of publications and is frequently invited as keynote speaker at international and national conferences.
- PhD in Sustainability
- PhD in International Business and Management, Environment & Society
- PSc in International Business and Management, Environment & Society
- BA (Hons) in International Business & Management
Professional and Industry Memberships
- Senior Fellowship HEA
Research and Consultancy
Gisele’s current research interests include sustainability, energy systems and CSR. She designs and delivers courses and executive training.
Publications and Scholarship Activities
- Arruda, G. (2018) Renewable Energy for the Arctic: New Perspectives. Routledge, Abingdon
- International Business, Leadership & Strategy
- Business Ethics & Regulation
- Corporate Social Responsibility