A qualified Prince II practitioner, Arman has worked on and managed a variety of business projects with both profit and not for profit organisations in different sectors, principally in publishing, audio-visual media and IT. Arman has twenty years of experience in teaching on a range of business accounting and finance subjects in a number of universities as well as ACCA and CIMA professional qualifications, both in the UK and abroad including Trinidad & Tobago, Croatia, Russia and Pakistan.
Arman is a member of Coventry University London’s Academic Board, and the Academic Conduct Working Group
- 1986 Brunel University: MSc in Non-Destructive-Testing (Applied Physics)
- 1982 Oxford Brooks: BSc Engineering
Professional and Industry Memberships
- 2017 Higher Education Academy – Senior Fellowship (SFHEA)
- 2017 APMG International - PRINCE II Practitioner
Research and Consultancy
Arman’s research interests are in the areas of innovation and of the financial aspects of development and implementation of information systems/applications in business organisation projects.
- Business Accounting
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- International Corporate Reporting
- International Accounting Perspectives
- Final year project supervisor