Tier 1 Territory Awards May 2021
No extra scholarship application is required for this award!
About the Award
We want to encourage ambitious students from selected territories to study with us at Coventry University London. We know how much the costs of tuition fees, living expenses, accommodation are in real terms. So we’ve secured extra financial support to help students to afford a Coventry University London degree.
This award is worth £2,000 to each successful applicant who enrols in May 2021.
Please note that this award is only available once you have successfully completed the enrolment process for May 2021.
We will automatically consider you for this award if you hold a conditional offer for an undergraduate bachelor’s or postgraduate master's course. You must successfully enrol for the May 2021 intake to receive the award. This award is also applicable to pathway students who are studying a collaborative programme at one of our partner institutions. You do not need to fill out a separate application form for this award.
In addition, you must:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Made a total cleared payment of £8,000 by Saturday 10 May 17:00 (GMT) against your first year of tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a qualifying course before the deadline.
- Be a national of, and living in, one of these territories:Botswana, Cameroon, Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
You should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside your studies. You may be asked to help the International Office by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
- You cannot combine this award with any other Coventry University scholarship or discount. If you were eligible for two scholarships or discounts, we will award you the one that has the greatest benefit to you.
- Coventry University has sole discretion to assign, vary or withdraw this award.
- This award excludes sponsorship students and those returning students on the second or third year of the same course.
Deadline to be considered :
Saturday 10 May 2021