Fees and Payments
Tuition fees are quoted per year for the intakes shown below. If you have to extend your studies beyond the normal duration of the course (e.g. to repeat a year or to re-sit examinations) there will be an additional fee. Fees are per year, and may vary each year.
|Tuition fees - International students||Intake||International student fees - Sept 2020||International students fees - Sept 2021|
|MBA||September, January and May||£18,600||£20,100|
|MSc||September and January||£16,600||£17,900|
|MSc with Extended Professional Practice||September and January||£17,550||£18,950|
|Undergraduate Degree||September and January||£13,900||£15,000|
|Undergraduate Top-up Degree||September and January||£13,900||£15,000|
Payment plan for self-funded international students
|Enrolment Period||To enrol/ re-enrol||50% of remaining fees due by||Final Payment due by|
|15 November||15 January|
|January||£8,000||15 March||15 May|
|May||£8,000||15 July||15 September|
Download a copy of the tuition fees and withdrawal Terms and Conditions.
Full time international students (non-EU) studying at Coventry University London are required to pay £8,000 before enrolment. Students who have not paid this amount will not be allowed to enrol.
The remaining amount must be paid in 2 equal instalments.
Methods of payment
We accept the following methods of payment:
When making a payment, the full name, date of birth and student identification number of the student must be included.
Bank Transfer - International Payment Solutions
Online international payments in your own currency
International students can pay their fees using the university’s payment platform powered by our partner Western Union Business Solutions.
This allows you, your parents or sponsors to pay student fees in the currency of your choice and provides you with a simple and secure way to initiate a payment.
Benefits for you:
- Intuitive, mobile friendly interface for a seamless payment experience
- Pay international fees by bank transfer or online payment options
- Convenient payment methods including Alipay, Tenpay, UnionPay, Trustly, Sofort and more
- No transaction charges from Coventry University or Western Union Business Solutions
- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks
- Track your payment online step by step
- Peace of mind that your full payment is received by Coventry University
- Multi language platform: French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Indonesian, English, Spanish, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic
- Customer support service to help you in every step
How it works:
- Select the country you are paying from, how much you need to pay and your preferred method of payment
- Enter your payment details
- Make a payment online, through your bank or in person.
To make your payment to study at Coventry University London, click here.
Alternatively, bank transfers can be sent direct from your bank to Coventry University’s bank account, details are as follows. Please note that you must include your Student ID as a payment reference to ensure that the money is allocated to your account.
25 High Street
Account Number: 53666190
Sort Code: 20-23-78
IBAN no: GB61 BARC 2023 7853 6661 90
Swift code: BARCGB22
For further information please contact:
Phone 0044 (0) 24 7765 2152
Fax 0044 (0) 24 7615 2175
Phone 0044 (0) 24 7765 2282
Fax 0044 (0) 24 7615 2276
Please have your student ID number ready when you contact us.