Full-time international students (non-EU) studying at Coventry University London are required to pay 2/3 (two thirds) of the published tuition fee before enrolment. Students who do not pay will not be allowed to enrol.
The remaining 1/3 (one third) must be paid 12 weeks after the course start date.
Methods of payment
We accept the following methods of payment:
When making a payment, the full name, date of birth and student identification number of the student must be included.
Bank Transfer - International Payment Solutions
Online international payments in your own currency
International students can pay their fees using the university’s payment platform powered by our partner Western Union Business Solutions.
This allows you, your parents or sponsors to pay student fees in the currency of your choice and provides you with a simple and secure way to initiate a payment.
Benefits for you:
- Intuitive, mobile friendly interface for a seamless payment experience
- Pay international fees by bank transfer or online payment options
- Convenient payment methods including Alipay, Tenpay, UnionPay, Trustly, Sofort and more
- No transaction charges from Coventry University or Western Union Business Solutions
- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks
- Track your payment online step by step
- Peace of mind that your full payment is received by Coventry University
- Multi language platform: French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Indonesian, English, Spanish, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic
- Customer support service to help you in every step
How it works:
- Select the country you are paying from, how much you need to pay and your preferred method of payment
- Enter your payment details
- Make a payment online, through your bank or in person.
To make your payment to study at Coventry University London, click here.
Alternatively, bank transfers can be sent direct from your bank to Coventry University’s bank account, details are as follows. Please note that you must include your Student ID as a payment reference to ensure that the money is allocated to your account.
25 High Street
Account Number: 53666190
Sort Code: 20-23-60
IBAN no: GB45 BARC 2023 6053 6661 90
Swift code: BARCGB22
For further information please contact:
Phone 0044 (0) 24 7765 2152
Fax 0044 (0) 24 7615 2175
Phone 0044 (0) 24 7765 2282
Fax 0044 (0) 24 7615 2276
Please have your student ID number ready when you contact us.
1. Full Payment Scheme
Full payment of annual tuition fee at enrolment.
2. Two Instalment Scheme
Pay 50% of the annual tuition fee at enrolment and the final 50% in mid December. There is no arrangement fee or interest for this facility providing the payments are made on time. Payments to be made by debit card and credit card.
3. Eight Instalment Scheme
A deposit of £1000 at enrolment, followed by eight equal monthly instalments payable by direct debit or recurring debit card or credit card transactions starting in October and ending in May.
4. Student Loan Company (for undergraduate students only)
Students are eligible to loans from the Student Loans Company http://www.slc.co.uk/
The University’s London Campus admissions process is subject to the Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. Once you have accepted the offer of a place on a University course you have the right to cancel your acceptance by informing the University in writing within 14 calendar days after you have completed the online registration process. If you cancel within this period you will be entitled to a refund of any deposit/fees which you have paid. If you cancel after this period the University retains the right to charge a proportion of the annual course fee as indicated in the Refund Withdrawal Policy. The University’s withdrawal process can be used to communicate your cancellation of the agreement.
Coventry University London refund policy
The refund policy applies to all categories and level of students studying at Coventry University London from October 2017.