What type of academic offer have you received?
Your course offer status will determine your first steps in the application process.
- Conditional Firm: You can submit an online accommodation application. However, your application will be held until we receive confirmation from the university that academic requirements have been met.
- Unconditional Firm: You can submit an online accommodation application. Once you have reached this status and you have met your academic requirements, you will be offered accommodation (subject to availability).
Please note: Insurance students will NOT be able to apply for accommodation until Coventry University London is confirmed on UCAS as your new Firm choice.
You need to register online - Apply now
To complete an accommodation application for the first time, you will need to register. To complete your registration, you will need the following:
- student ID
- family name
- date of birth
- valid email address, which will remain active until at least November 2018
When you access the online applications page, you can register by selecting ‘Login’ and then selecting the highlighted ‘Register’ button.
You will need to complete the details on the 'Register' page, and create a password. Once you have completed your registration you will be emailed a validation code. You will need to use this code to confirm you can receive emails from us.
Once you have received your validation code by email, you will need to go back to the application site, and enter the code into the relevant box on the main login page, along with your email address and password. You will only need the validation code once.
From now on, you should be able to login with just your email address and password.
You can now submit your application - please follow the instructions in the application carefully.
Tip: Read our Application Terms and Conditions before submitting.
Have you received an offer of accommodation?
You will receive an offer of accommodation when your academic requirements have been met. The offer of accommodation will be emailed to you. If you are satisfied with your offer you must accept within 1 day.
You can reject your offer if you are not satisfied with the accommodation but you will not be able to re-apply.
Ready to accept your offer?
There are multiple ways of accepting an offer of accommodation, depending on where you have been offered a room.
University Managed properties
To accept an offer of accommodation contract at Chapter Spitalfileds, you must:
- accept the offer within 1 day or it will be withdrawn
- confirm that you have read and agree to the Licence to Occupy
- pay a deposit of £500
- initiate a payment plan for the outstanding amount
If you cannot accept your offer online:
If you have tried to accept your offer of accommodation online but have not been successful, please email us at CULCaccommodation@coventry.ac.uk or call us on 0207 247 3666 as soon as possible, and we will confirm the next steps to take. You will need to make a payment via bank transfer, and sign and return a copy of your contract by email.
To accept an offer of accommodation at Liberty Plaza or Scape Shoreditch you must:
- Complete the booking form which is sent to you
- Return the booking form to the email address specified (do not just click 'Reply')
- The partner property will then contact you to take your deposit payment and complete the Tenancy Agreement/Contract
- The partner property will email you directly with login details to their own booking system
- Login and follow the instructions in the booking system
- Pay the deposit and sign the Tenancy Agreement/Contract