In order to secure a place on your chosen Coventry University course and to receive your Confirmation of Acceptance to Study letter (CAS) which enables you to apply for your visa, you will need to pay the deposit amount as detailed on your offer letter from us.
This deposit can be paid at any time, but we advise this is paid three months before your course start date. Early payment of your deposit ensures that you have adequate time to apply for your visa, arrange your University accommodation and plan your travel to the UK.
There are a number of ways in which you can pay your deposit:
- Cash (in person only)
- Bankers draft
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
We recommend that you pay the University directly or use Western Union Business Solutions, as detailed below. This ensures that your money reaches us securely and in the fastest possible time.
Bank transfers can be sent direct from your bank to Coventry University’s bank account, details are as follows
25 High Street
Account Number: 20786675
Sort Code: 20-23-60
IBAN No: GB40 BARC 2023 6020 7866 75
Swift Code: BARCGB22
When making your deposit payment, please ensure you include your full name, date of birth (and student ID number if you have one). In addition to the above, you must email email@example.com to notify us of your payment.
Once cleared funds have been received for your deposit, our Enrolment Management Team will then issue you with your CAS letter via email, you can then apply for your visa.
If you have any queries about any part of the enrolment process, please contact us.
Coventry University has partnered with Western Union Business Solutions to provide a simple and cost effective service to pay your fees using a bank transfer whether you are an International or a UK student.
To access the system click here.
Using this system will provide you with the following benefits:
- It allows students to make payment of their fees in their own currency giving them transparency and a clear understanding of the cost of their course fee
- Obtain a guaranteed exchange rate for a period of up to 72 hours
- Make the payment using internet/telephone banking or at your local bank
- Ensures that 100% of the funds transferred, reach the college and that no expensive bank charges are deducted that may delay your registration
- It ensures that the payment can be easily identified and allocated by the college giving the student peace of mind
- It is a secure and quick way to make the transfer ensuring that the college receives the payment promptly
- No charges are made by Western Union Business Solutions or the University for this service
- You will be notified upon receipt of your payment
If you have any questions regarding the service, we have arranged for Western Union to provide a dedicated Customer Service team that can aid you with any additional information on the service and its benefits and/or walk you through the process. For any of the above or any other related queries please contact:
Phone: +44 (0) 1733 294 459
Please be aware of the opening hours if making contact by phone:
Monday - Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm UK Time.