If you are a truly outstanding undergraduate candidate we may be able to offer you a Coventry University scholarship. Coventry University Scholarships are awarded to recognise truly exceptional academic and sports achievement. There are four competitive scholarships that we can offer you to help you with the costs of your education. Subject to conditions, you can renew each of these scholarships for each year of your study. All of these scholarships have specific qualifying requirements; to apply for a scholarship, you must:
- be a UK applicant to Coventry University or Coventry University London Campus;
- have applied for a full- or part-time undergraduate degree course (with the exception of the Sports Scholarship, which is also open to postgraduate applicants);
- be paying the full tuition fees for your course and mode;
- select Coventry University as your first choice (CF or UF);
- meet all the specific scholarship criteria.
There are three types of Coventry University Scholarships: Sports Scholarships, Phoenix Scholarships and Academic Excellence Scholarships.
Coventry University Sports Scholarships
This is one of the best Sports Scholarship support programmes in the country. Sports Scholarships are awarded competitively to approximately 30 students each year who have the sporting ability to represent the University at a high level. Applications are open to all students participating in a sport recognised by SportEngland.
Sports Scholarships are for one year and are worth either:
- £3,000: consisting of up to £1,500 cash and up to £1,500 worth of support, or
- £1,500: consisting of £750 cash and £750 worth of support.
For more information see the Sport Scholarships pages or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Coventry University Phoenix Scholarship
Phoenix Scholarships will be awarded competitively to students living in low participation neighbourhoods in Higher Education (HE) within the UK.
Coventry University Academic Excellence Scholarship
The Academic Excellence Scholarship recognises high academic achievement and is available to students who achieve a certain level of A-Level or equivalent qualifications and maintain a particular academic level throughout your course. You can receive a cash amount or a discount on your University-owned accommodation, depending on your year of entry.