Developed in partnership with leading names in the fashion Industry, this course addresses the needs of individuals wishing to pursue a career in fashion marketing. The course provides an understanding of all the main areas of international fashion marketing and retailing, from global markets analysis and product development to consumer behaviour, buying and merchandising, fashion retail logistic and fashion brand management.
This course enables students to effectively lead in the industries that deal with the promotion and communication of fashion, addressing intellectual and cultural demands of an ever changing society and global fashion audience.
MSc programmes are delivered over four terms of 10 weeks each and you can choose to begin your programme in January and October.
All students study five core management modules, four mandatory modules and an internship, consulting project or dissertation.
- Advanced business practice
- Sustainable strategy: from planning to implementation
- Marketing in a global age
- Fashion buying and merchandise management in changing global industry
- Trend prediction and fashion forecasting
- Retail marketing management
- Buyer behaviour analysis
- International fashion marketing
- Fashion and brand management
- Organisation internship or consulting project or dissertation