The MBA International Fashion Management addresses the needs of a new generation of fashion industry managers by providing a challenging and stimulating course that combines the highest quality of teaching and academic support, with direct inputs from the fashion industry.
The learning and assessment of the MBA International Fashion Management reflect an action learning approach and is focused upon team work, business simulations and real-world projects, all of which are underpinned by analysis and synthesis.
MBA programmes are delivered over four terms and you can choose to begin your programme in October, January and April.
All MBA students study five core management modules, four mandatory modules and an internship or project.
- Advanced Business practice
- sustainable strategy – from planning to implementation
- leading in a changing world
- finance, funding and legislative frameworks for success
- marketing in a global age
- fashion buying and merchandise management in a changing global industry
- trend prediction and fashion forecasting
- fashion design and product development
- project management, organisation internship or consulting project or dissertation