Discover the many benefits of AME's unique approach
Whether you are looking to accelerate your career in engineering and manufacturing, interested in collaboration or keen to explore the technologies and products of tomorrow, then AME could be your partner of choice.
As a student you could benefit from...
- A unique environment that brings teaching, research and live manufacturing together
- BEng/MEng/MSc courses in manufacturing
- Access to training on industry-leading machinery, automation and technology
- £3000 scholarships and summer placements for undergraduates*
- Opportunity to work with experienced industry professionals and dedicated professors
- The opportunity to enhance your career progression, with management training, summer placements and access to international placements and further learning
*Unipart is willing to offer sponsorship to selected students on this course. For more information, please get in touch.
For research partners
- Six research projects already secured to develop next generation fuel rails, exhaust systems and explore zero prototyping
- World class design, manufacturing and testing facilities to accelerate the process of innovation to commerical realisation
- Real-time collaboration between academia and all tiers of the supply chain
- Development of anchor technologies, including analysis and simulation, automation and robotics, joining and welding, metrology, product verification and tube forming and manipulation
- Research to inspire learning for undergraduates and postgraduates
- Future access to industry-ready engineering graduates
- Benefit from cutting edge research on new technologies
- Enhanced knowledge transfer opportunities
- Driving forward growth technologies in key global markets
For the UK, AME will help to...
- Develop industry-ready engineering and manufacturing graduates
- Create jobs and deliver an economic boost to the UK’s annual GDP
- Position the UK as a world leader in reducing emissions through future powertrain technologies
- Provide a platform to prove alternative teaching methods and drive the evolution of STEM learning
- Help industry boost productivity and improve its global competitiveness