Applying to Coventry is an easy and quick process and you will receive an initial decision within 2 working days.
You can apply through one of the following ways:
1. Online application form
2. Downloadable application form
3. If you are an EU undergraduate student, you must apply through UCAS
4. Through one of our local offices in China, Kenya, Nigeria, Indonesia and Pakistan.
When applying, you will need to select which course you are applying for, you can access our full course lists here.
The International Office will need the following information in order to make a decision on your application:
- All academic transcripts
- Copies of degree/diploma certificates or work reference if employed
- One academic reference
- An English language test score (IELTS/TOEFL etc)
- Your personal statement
- Copy of your current passport
If you need any additional information or have any queries on any of the courses, please contact our Enrolment Management Team. Tel: 0044 2476 152152.