Coventry University London has a Student Services team that offers ongoing support to all of our students while they study here. If you need advice or guidance on preparing to live in the UK please contact our Student Services team on:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7247 3666
We are open 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Student Services can help you with:
- Student societies
- Police Registration
- UK Banking
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Support
- Advice for working in the UK during and after your studies
- National Insurance Number
- Oyster Cards
- National Health Services (NHS) and registering with a Doctor/GP
- Student ID Cards
- Tuition fees payment plans
- Referrals to other support services within the University
Miscellaneous issues/problems We have a range of helpful factsheets available to you at the Student Information Desk on the Third Floor at Coventry University London. If there are any issues which we have not covered please feel free to speak to any member of our Team.