At Coventry University, we aim to deliver a teaching and learning experience that encourages, inspires and develops our students into graduates who are globally employable.
Our students also benefit from state-of-the-art equipment and facilities in all academic disciplines including health, design and engineering laboratories, performing arts studios and computing centres.
- We are ranked third in the 'Teaching Excellence' category published in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017
- We are in the top 10 Universities in the UK for teaching satisfaction(Guardian University Guide 2017)
- 91% of students happy with the quality of their course (National Student Survey 2016)
- 92% of students are satisfied with the teaching on their course (NSS 2016)
- 91% of students agreed staff made the subject interesting (NSS 2016)
- 92% of our research was rated as world-leading, internationally excellent or recognised internationally (REF 2014)
- 85% of our postgraduate students had an overall positive experience, 2% higher than the UK Universities average of 83%. (PTES 2016)
We've been awarded an overall QS Stars rating of 4 stars but have scored top marks in the following areas:
- 5 stars for teaching (including 100% for teaching satisfaction)
- 5 stars for employability (including 100% graduate employment rate)
- 5 stars for facilities
- 5 stars for internationalisation
- 5 stars for inclusiveness
Discover more about our Faculties and Schools