Applying to Coventry is an easy and quick process and you will receive an initial decision within 2 working days.
You can apply through one of the following ways:
- Online application form
- Downloadable application form - (Please ensure any attachments sent with your email and application form are less than 10MB, otherwise your application email may not reach us)
- If you are an EU undergraduate student, you must apply through UCAS
- Through one of our local offices in China, Kenya, Nigeria, Indonesia and Pakistan.
Stay On, Go Further (progression to postgraduate study)
If you are a final year undergraduate, or a Coventry graduate, you don’t have to complete the full application – just complete our fast track form and send it back to us at the details provided, either by email, into the office by hand, or by post. Any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org).
When applying, you will need to select which course you are applying for, you can access our course lists here:
The International Office will need the following information in order to make a decision on your application:
- All academic transcripts
- Copies of degree/diploma certificates or work reference if employed
- One academic reference
- An English language test score
- Your personal statement
- Copy of your current passport
If you need any additional information or have any queries on any of the courses, please contact our Enrolment Management Team. Tel: +44 (0)24 7765 2152. For Hong Kong callers: 001 44 24 7765 2152.
The following links may also be useful to you: