Applying to Coventry is an easy and quick process and you will receive an initial decision within 2 working days.
You can apply through one of the following ways:
1. Online application form
2. Downloadable application form - (Please ensure any attachments sent with your email and application form are less than 10MB, otherwise your application email may not reach us)
3. If you are an EU undergraduate student, you must apply through UCAS
4. Through one of our local offices in China, Kenya, Nigeria, Indonesia and Pakistan.
When applying, you will need to select which course you are applying for, you can access our course lists here:
September 2017 - Full course list coming soon. OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS.
Tel: +44 (0)24 7765 2152. For Hong Kong callers: 001 44 24 7765 2152
The International Office will need the following information in order to make a decision on your application:
- All academic transcripts
- Copies of degree/diploma certificates or work reference if employed
- One academic reference
- An English language test score
- Your personal statement
- Copy of your current passport
If you are under the age of 18, your parent or legal guardian will need to provide a signed consent form. Click here for more information.
If you need any additional information or have any queries on any of the courses, please contact our Enrolment Management Team. Tel: +44 (0)24 7765 2152. For Hong Kong callers: 001 44 24 7765 2152.