Understanding Successful Teams
This course is designed to equip managers and team leaders with a practical toolkit that can be used immediately to improve team effectiveness and build relationships.
What will I get out of this course?
You will gain skills that help you to:
- identify stages in the life of a team, and how to support your team through the sticky patches;
- understand roles within teams – why everyone’s not the same, and why that’s a good thing;
- appreciate what makes an effective team;
Topics covered include:
- Stages in team development;
- Team roles;
- Tools and techniques for building a skilled, flexible and competent team.
Who is it for?
Anyone new to leading teams, or leading a new team, who wants some tools and techniques to enable them to hit the ground running.
Length of course: