UK / EU Postgraduate Fee Reduction – May 2021 entry
Fee reduction for non-Alumni/non-sponsored new Postgraduate students
We have reduced the postgraduate fee on a selection of eligible postgraduate courses starting in May 2021 entry for new UK/EU students. This equates to a 15% reduction of the normal published course fee.
To be considered for the fee reduction:
- You will commence your studies in May 2021
- You will be applying for a full-time, part-time or online postgraduate taught course
- Postgraduate taught courses included are those with awards of MSc, MA, MArch, LLM and MBA (must study and complete 180 credits). They exclude courses ‘With Professional Experience’ or ‘Extended Professional Experience’.
- You are a self-funded student e.g. not sponsored or part sponsored.
- You are not an alumnus. Find out funding opportunities for our Alumni view Funding your postgraduate course.
- You must be a UK/EU applicant. International applicants are not eligible for reduced fees. For more details on International student funding options please visit our International Funding page.
Eligible courses are subject to change, so please check our website for the latest information.
The 15% is only for the first year of study for a full-time course or pro-rata for part-time/online students.
The University reserves the right to withdraw the 15% course fee reduction if a student defers or withdraws from the course or takes a lower exit award (PGC or PGD).
The postgraduate reduced fee will be automatically applied to a student’s tuition fee account if the student meets the criteria and has applied for an eligible course. It will be confirmed in the student’s offer letter and will be applied once the student has enrolled and the enrolment period has ended.
The table below illustrates the reduction of fees on published full-time course fees:
|Current UK/EU Tuition Fees||Location*||15% Fee Reduction||After 15% Reduced fees for May 2021 UK/EU new starters|
|£12,600||Coventry University and CULC||£1,890||£10,710|
|£13,700||Coventry University and CULC||£2,055||£11,645|
|£18,600||CUOL and CULC||£2,790||£15,810|
CULC - Coventry University London
CUOL - Coventry University Online
The table below illustrates the reduction of fees on published course fees for those studying part-time/online:
|After 15% Reduced fees for May 2021 UK/EU new starters||10 credit module||15 credit module||20 credit module|