Do you have questions about the university, courses available, or would like to discuss your existing qualifications? Our Admissions Team has the answers. When you first enquire about studying with us, you will be assigned a personal Admissions Officer who will guide you through the entire application and enrolment process, right through to your first days of learning. No question is ever too small, too big, or too silly, so make sure you pick up the phone or send them an email.
Securing a university place can be stressful, especially if you’re worried about having to wait another year before starting your course. At Coventry, we give you one less thing to worry about by running intakes three times a year: September, January and May.
To apply, simply complete our online application form. Once you have submitted your form, one of our friendly Admissions Officers will contact you to discuss your application and answer any questions you might have.
The next intake starts on the 21 January 2019 and you will need to apply at least a week before to ensure we have enough time to process your application.
What documents do I need to apply?
You can help speed up the application process and make it as smooth as possible, by preparing the key documents we will need. Make sure you have available the following documents to go with your application:
- Copy of your English Language qualification.
- Copy of your Degree certificate and transcript.
- An Academic Reference from a current/former tutor testifying to your academic abilities and suitability for the course. This can be emailed in to email@example.com from their professional email address or on letterheaded paper. Your referee should be given your application number so that we can match up the reference once it is received.
- A Professional Reference from a current/former employer testifying to your skills and abilities and suitability for the course.
- This can be emailed in to firstname.lastname@example.org from their professional email address or on letterheaded paper. Your referee should be given your application number so that we can match up the reference once it is received.
- A detailed Personal Statement explaining your interest in and motivation to study this course.
- An up to date CV detailing all relevant work experience.
- A copy of your photo identification (e.g. copy of passport, visa permit, residency card, or national ID card).
*Information correct at time of publication.