The university has developed a programme of activities which are designed to help our undergraduate students enhance their skills, entrepreneurship and personal development across each year of study.
Delivered in a bespoke timeframe at the end of the second semester for each academic year, these additional activities are a major benefit of being a Coventry University student, and an important part of our university experience.
The range of opportunities aim to help our students to stand out to future employees.
These have previously included:
- community volunteering opportunities, including the NHS volunteer responders
- global languages and leadership skills
- career enhancement skills, such as time management and resilience training
- entrepreneurship advice and guidance, including a business development programme
- work experience opportunities, such as Santander internships and online English language tutors
- the opportunity to take part in the Centre for Trust, Peace and Social Relation research project