International Pathways Scholarship
£3,000 reduction in tuition fees
Level of study
Available for all start dates within the 2023-24 academic year
All international (non UK) countries
We want to encourage ambitious international students to join our International Pathways Programme. You can choose from an International Foundation Year, International Year One or International Pre-Master's to get your foot in the door, prepare for university study and be on track to progress to a UK bachelor's or master's degree with Coventry University London.
Award details and eligibility
We appreciate how much the costs of tuition fees, living expenses and accommodation are in real terms, especially as this can quickly add up as you progress onto your chosen degree. So to help our international students, we have secured extra financial support to help you afford a Coventry University London degree.
- You must be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- You must hold a conditional offer on one of the study routes for the International Pathways Programme.
- You must have made your deposit payment of £4,000 against your first year of tuition fees by the deadline date.
- You should be prepared to represent Coventry University London as a student advocate alongside your studies. You may be asked to help us by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
- You cannot combine this award with any other Coventry University London scholarship or discount. If you were eligible for two scholarships or discounts, we will award you the one that has the greatest benefit to you.
- This award excludes sponsorship students and returning students in the second or third year of the same course.
- Coventry University London has sole discretion to assign, vary or withdraw this award.