Working at Coventry University
This also paved the way for the city to become a centre for peace and reconciliation and at its heart is the modern Cathedral designed by Sir Basil Spence, right next to the University campus.
Coventry also plays its part on the national and international stage; We hosted international football matches at the Ricoh Arena as part of the 2012 Olympic games, while artists and performers created an incredible 6 metre cycle-powered Lady Godiva puppet which travelled to London to take part in the opening ceremony.
The city also has a diverse range of activities to enjoy, including major concerts, ice hockey and football matches and theatre productions, in addittion to some interesting local attractions. For more information on the city, take a look at the official city guide.
Conveniently situated in the centre of Coventry, the University enjoys excellent public transport links and close proximity to major road networks – London is just over one hour by train and the city is easily connected to the surrounding countryside of Warwickshire. Easy commuting to Coventry means that you will have a wide choice of areas to consider living if you need to relocate to join our team - there is the city itself with many multicultural suburbs, thriving towns and villages located in beautiful nearby countryside.
Coventry University has achieved the following awards in recent years:
- Reclaimed our name for Top New University (Complete University Guide 2018 league tables).
- Coventry University is ranked 12th in the UK in the Guardian University Guide 2018
- We are in the top 6 universities for student experience (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018)
- We were voted Modern University of the Year for three consecutive years; 2014, 2015 and 2016 (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016)
- We are ranked in the top 4% of higher education institutions in the world (QS World Rankings 2016)
- We provide more students with the opportunity to learn and travel overseas than any other UK institution (HESA 2017)
- 87% overall positive student satisfaction at Coventry University compared to 84% UK average (National Student Survey 2017)
- 91% of our students are happy with the quality of their course (NSS 2016)
- Top 200 in the world in the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings (2017)
- 95% of our graduates are employed or in further study (DLHE Survey 2014/15)
View a list of our current job vacancies, or get in touch with the Human Resources Recruitment team to find out more about how to apply.
To contact the Group People Team:
Telephone: +44 (0) 24 7765 3333
Fax: +44 (0) 24 7765 7815
Emergency out-of-hours telephone: +44 (0) 24 7765 8555