School of Economics, Finance and Accounting
Coventry Business School
Faculty of Business and Law
I am an Assistant Professor in accounting highly experienced in teaching Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Information Systems and related modules both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Additionally, I am a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) with more than 8 years industry experience in financial and management accounting. I have a Post Graduate Certificate in Teaching in Higher Education and also a member of the Higher Education Academy.
Before joining Coventry University in September 2016, I professionally worked with a number of organizations including: World Vision International, The Priory Group and United Bible Societies. I successfully finished my doctoral research studies in 2022 from Coventry University. My doctoral thesis focused on Corporate Corporate Social Responsibility and Accountability Practices in Mining Companies, and the impact of these practices on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Association of Chartered Certified accountants (ACCA), Kaplan Financial, 2010.
- MBA (Financial Services), University of East London, 2009.
- Accounting BSc (Hons), Oxford-Brookes University, 2008.
Professional Licenses and Certifications
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) Assessor Certificate, 2015
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Social, environmental and sustainability accounting
- Public sector accounting from developing countries context
- NGOs accountability
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Accounting information Systems
- Academic and Professional Training
- Research Proposals and Dissertation supervision