School of Economics, Finance and Accounting
Coventry Business School
Faculty of Business and Law
I am a Lecturer in Accounting. Previously I have taught Accounting and Business Studies courses at various colleges. I have extensive work experience from my time working in industry. Amongst other organizations, I have worked as an Accountant at World Vision International, The Priory Group and United Bible Societies. I am a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA).
- Association of Chartered Certified accountants (ACCA), Kaplan Financial, 2010.
- MBA (Financial Services), University of East London, 2009.
- Accounting BSc (Hons), Oxford-Brookes University, 2008.
Professional Licenses and Certifications
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) Assessor Certificate, 2015
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial Reporting disclosures
- External Auditing and Corporate Governance
- Management Accounting
- Accounting information Systems
- Academic and Professional Training
- Research Proposals and Dissertation supervision