The Confucius Institute is proud to bring Chinese language and culture to your schools with our programmes and Chinese native speakers, Hanban qualified teachers.
Chinese language and culture class
- A weekly class lasting 45-60 minutes, during the school term time
- Study Mandarin and learn about Chinese culture
- Focus on listening and speaking, then later progress into writing
- 2 teachers for larger groups to ensure a faster and smoother learning experience
- Dynamic teaching approach
- Taichi, Chinese Calligraphy, Chinese Chess and Chinese dance activities
- Academic learning geared to the possibility of taking HSK proficiency tests
When could you take a class?
- Integrate a class into the school curriculum
- Organise a school club
- Intense camps during half-term holidays
- During our summer camp
If your school would like to organise a free taster class or receive any additional information, please email us on: email@example.com