Give us a call
02477 659 542
Send us an email
Got a question?
Complete our enquiry form
Work with entrepreneurs from around the world
Sign-up Now for the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme!
What is Erasmus?
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is an international exchange programme for new entrepreneurs and host entrepreneurs, financed by the European Union to develop and strengthen new businesses and enterprise networks.
The exchange of experience takes place during a stay with the experienced entrepreneur, which helps the new entrepreneur acquire the skills needed to run a small firm.For more information, visit erasmus-entrepreneurs.eu Register Your Interest
Host an Entrepreneur
Why host an entrepreneur?
The person you host gets a grant, and there is no charge to your company. This offers you the opportunity to share experiences with a new entrepreneur who will collaborate with you in your company. The exchange can last between one and six months.
- You will get input from the fresh ideas and new skills of a motivated new entrepreneur
- The person you host receives a grant so there is no charge to your company
- Tap into the knowledge of other European markets and develop your international contacts
- The exchange can last between one and six months of your choice
What our hosts say:
We established a long term and mutually beneficial relationship with the New Entrepreneur’s company. They assisted us with offering our services in the EU via events in Vienna, Bordeaux and Liverpool and a variety of individual meetings with potential customers and partners. The new entrepreneur was also able to offer insight and an alternative perspective which was both insightful and refreshing.
The New Entrepreneur took responsibility for a market shaping project and reaching customers and delivered this in London, forming the template for our work in 2016-2017. We utilised the talent and interest of the New Entrepreneur to increase our capacity to research the markets in the UK and to develop new products.
Do I qualify for the programme?
You can become a host if you are
- A permanent resident in one of the participating countries
- The owner-manager of a small or medium sized Enterprise (SME) or a person directly involved in entrepreneurship at board level
- Have at least 3 years of experience in running your own company
- Are willing to share your knowledge and experience with a new entrepreneur and act as a mentor
How do I sign up?
Become an Exchange Entrepreneur
Case Study: QUL LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS
What happens next?
If you’re a Host Entrepreneur, after you have completed your online application and been accepted for the programme, the contact point you have chosen will help you to find a New Entrepreneur that matches your requirements.
If you’re a  New Entrepreneur, after you fill in your online application and get accepted onto the programme, the contact you have chosen will provide you with support and assistance to find your host entrepreneur. You’ll also get practical assistance during your stay abroad.