The Careers and Employability Service at Coventry University runs two European Union mobility programmes for Home and EU students and recent graduates. Duration of placements abroad range from between three months to one year for undergraduates (the Erasmus Programme) and for up to six months for recent graduates (the Leonardo da Vinci Programme).
We currently work with an ever-growing group of organisations including multi-nationals such as Airbus, Bertrandt, BNP Paribas, Commerzbank, the Fiat Group, Audi, Maserati, Kuoni DMC and Unilever as well as a large number of small and medium sized enterprises across IT, engineering, business and design sectors.
Our students have the chance to return to the UK labour market with valuable international skills and experiences including:
- hands-on experience in an area they wish to work in;
- improved existing and new employability skills;
- practical use of degree-based learning;
- business and social skills and contacts in an EU organisation;
- EU language and cultural skills;
- experience of living and working in a different country and culture.
The Careers and Employability Service can therefore help you develop projects with an international dimension, expand your market in Europe or recruit highly-adaptable, multilingual graduates.
If you would like to find out more how you can benefit from a student with this type of experience please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 24 7615 2067.