Students will work towards either BEng, MEng (Hons) or MSc in Manufacturing Engineering over three, four or one year respectively, with the opportunity to apply for industry internships, company placements and possible employment opportunities with Unipart and its wider supply chain.
Away from the factory floor, students will enjoy all the opportunities and rich social life that comes from studying at Coventry University, awarded Modern University of the Year 2014, 2015 and 2016 by The Times and The Sunday Times.
Studying with AME, you can:
- Have the opportunity to gain BEng/MEng/MSc Degree level qualifications in engineering and manufacturing
- Access training on industry-leading machinery, including 3D printing, ABB Robotics, PLC systems, multi-axis robotic welding, CNC tube bending and world class metrology and metallurgy labs
- Work with experienced industry, research professionals and top professors on ‘live’ shop floor projects
- Explore lean manufacturing processes and verification tools, such as 5S, Six Sigma and value stream mapping
- Get involved in ambitious research projects on next generation powertrain technologies for Aston Martin, Jaguar Land Rover and Ford Motor Company
- Accelerate your career progression, with management training, access to further learning and involvement in TeenTech courses