AME is continuing to target opportunities and contracts with a range of domestic and international funders, including Cenex, the EU Commission, the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) and Innovate UK.
We have already demonstrated a proven track record for delivering projects on time and developing new technologies and products that can be immediately commercialised.
AME also offers:
- State-of-the-art testing facilities to allow projects to be developed faster
- Access to a range of engineering and manufacturing disciplines
- Ability to contextualise work using the latest equipment and machinery
- Real time collaboration between academia and industry
- Ongoing live manufacturing projects
- Additional support from Coventry University’s state-of-the-art Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Computing
Six research projects have either been delivered or well underway, focused on lightweight exhaust systems, next generation fuel rail systems and exploring the reality of zero prototyping.