You will investigate the issues and solutions of a sustainable future, allowing you to explore through experimentation, design and build the optimisation and collection of alternative energies. This course will include:
- Key note lectures on sustainable issues and solutions
- Investigation of energy capture systems
- Visit to a centre of alternative energy production
- London based field day to analyse the issues and options for generating alternative energy in a built environment
- Rural field day to analyse the issues and options for generating alternative energy in a rural environment
- Design, optimisation and testing of an energy capture system
You will be learning through student activity and working in small groups in a competitive environment.
Please note: The prices listed relate only to applications made directly to the University and that the fees for applications made via agents or other third parties may be higher.
As the programme is delivered in English, you will require a good level of English speaking, reading and writing skills. You must also be aged 18 or above.
Please note we are unable to provide flights or visas. You will be responsible for ensuring that these arrangements are made before the course starts.
Due to changes in visa requirements, visas may take slightly longer than anticipated so ensure that sufficient time is allowed to apply. Visa advice can be obtained through the UK government website.