The EEC summer research internship programme provides an opportunity for students to work closely with Coventry University researchers on a defined research project. The project will be linked closely to the Faculty’s research agenda as part of an existing research project, or as part of the preparatory work for a new project.
We have projects from across the research areas in the Faculty and if your application is successful, you will be working with leading researchers on existing and new research projects.
If you are one of the successful students, you can expect to:
- Increase your understanding of the research environment
- Gain invaluable experience while getting paid
- Develop research skills that will benefit your current course and enhance your career prospects
- Gain exposure to real life research projects
- Build an increased interest in undertaking a research career and potentially undertake a PhD at Coventry
For further information regarding the EEC Summer Internship Programme, please read the full Job Description.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline date is 5pm Friday 9 March 2018.
You can view the full list of projects and download an application form via the boxes below.