Your student journey begins with confirming your offer conditions. Firstly, all undergraduate and postgraduate students need to ensure that they have accepted their offer from Coventry University.
Are you a UK/Home undergraduate student?
1. If you have a conditional offer, we will need all your qualification results before we can confirm your place via UCAS and change your conditional (CF) offer to unconditional (UF). UCAS send the majority of results directly to us so you should check if your qualifications are included. If your qualification is not on this list (e.g. Access to HE, GCSE), make sure you send a scanned copy of your results to email@example.com and include your UCAS Personal ID Number so that we can update your application.
2. When you have met all of your offer conditions, we will notify you, alongside UCAS. You can check that your status is up-to-date via UCAS Track.
3. If you deferred entry last year, your place is already confirmed. Keep an eye out for your Welcome Pack and New Student emails.
4. If you are joining us through Clearing, please make sure you call our Clearing Hotline on 024 76 791 791. If you receive a verbal offer from us, you can refer yourself through UCAS Track.
5. If you didn’t get the grades to meet your offer conditions, your application will undergo further consideration before a decision is made. In some cases, we may still be able to offer you a place.
6. If you would like to request a deferral or release into clearing, please call the Confirmation team on 024 76 790 790.
7. If you need advice, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 024 7765 2222.
Are you an EU full time undergraduate student?
1. If you have met all your offer conditions, please send your qualification results and other required documents to email@example.com as soon as you receive them.
2. We will then send you an unconditional offer by email and you can apply for accommodation. Make sure that you firmly accept your place so that your offer becomes Unconditional Firm. You can then confirm your accommodation.
3. If you need further advice on arrival and induction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a UK/Home or EU postgraduate student?
1. If you have met all of your offer conditions, send your results and other required documents directly to email@example.com as soon as you receive them. Please note that original qualifications may be checked by tutors.
2. We will then send you an unconditional offer by email and you can apply for accommodation. Make sure that you firmly accept your place so that your offer becomes Unconditional Firm. You can then confirm accommodation.
3. If you didn’t meet your offer conditions, we will reassess your application. In some cases, we may still be able to offer you a place. If you would like to speak to someone, please call +44 (0)24 7765 4321.
4. If you would like to defer your entry, please inform the Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you an International undergraduate or postgraduate student?
1. If you have a conditional offer we will need all of your results before we can confirm your place and issue a CAS.
2. To accept your offer, please reply to the regional email address in your offer letter or contact your dedicated Enrolment Manager on +44 (0)24 7765 2152.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU IN SEPTEMBER.