Coventry University's School Research Network
The network's aim
The aim of the network is bring together researchers from the Literacy Team and educational professionals to ensure the research we are conducting can have a direct impact. The Network also gives schools a university contact to seek evidence-based practices they may want to explore. These informal discussions we hope will inform the research conducted at Coventry University. We are hoping our knowledge can help schools, and schools can help us.
The Schools Network is open to all schools. Although we work with a large number of schools throughout the West Midlands region, we also work with and welcome schools from all over the country. Schools in the network will receive;
- E-mails about upcoming projects that might be of interest
- First priority for taking part in research projects.
- Termly newsletters informing you of current research findings, book reviews and any events that might be of interest
- First priority booking to any training
- Opportunities to help us to develop research projects by sharing your experiences on the ground.
How to join
Joining is free!
To join please email Dr Emma Vardy - email@example.com, she will happily answer any questions you may have and make the process as smooth as possible.