Centre for International Business of Sport
The Centre for International Business of Sport (CIBS) delivers high quality applied research, training, consultancy and networking outputs across a range of sports and in a number of different disciplines.
The overriding aim of CIBS is to produce high quality, creative outputs in the area of sport management. The aims of CIBS otherwise are to:
- undertake applied research that is within the scope and organisation of the Centre;
- undertake a range of consultancy activities;
- provide the services of retained academics;
- deliver generic and bespoke training programmes;
- create opportunities for networking and collaborative exchange;
- work with prospective, actual and previous clients to identify ways in which CIBS can assist them with specific projects.