Physiotherapists make a real difference to quality of life, developing and restoring functional movement and enhancing health. Our courses give you the opportunity to develop a range of practical and academic skills, allowing you to enter the profession successfully.
Studying Physiotherapy courses at Coventry University
This course seeks to develop both academic and professional abilities, with an emphasis on the individual development of theoretical, practical, analytical, interpersonal and research skills.
If you choose this course you will benefit from:
- Accredited by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and eligibility to apply to join the CSP;
- After undertaking this course, you are eligible to apply for registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC);
- Clinical placements available with the National Health Service (NHS) and non-NHS employers across the West Midlands, South Central and East Midlands regions;
- Guest lectures by experts and employers in their fields;
- Research-active teaching staff who are rated in the National Student Survey (NSS) as Excellent and Enthusiastic and who bring their research into their teaching.