About the awards
The Aspire scholarship aims to support UK undergraduate students applying for a course at Coventry University London for October 2018 entry. Successful recipients will receive £3,000
(£2,000 in Year 1, £500 in Year 2 and £500 in Year 3).
Allocation of scholarships will be decided on assessment of the following;
- Eligible for students beginning Year 1 of a full-time three-year undergraduate course, beginning in October 2018
- Students must be UK citizens and eligible for home fees
- Your household income must be no more than £42,000
- You need to have made us your firm choice by 1 May 2018 on UCAS Track
- You must not have studied at university level before
Please note that this scholarship cannot be combined with any other Coventry University scholarship. In cases where an applicant is awarded more than one Coventry University award, the award which provides the greatest benefit to the student will apply.
The decision to award a student this scholarship is at the sole discretion of Coventry University. Coventry University reserves the right to award fewer than the total number of scholarships available from each category.
Limited number of scholarships offered, based on first students to make Coventry University London their firm choice.
How to apply
The great thing about this award is that no separate application is required to be considered for an Aspire Scholarship. If you are successful you will be notified in due course. Good luck!