All students wishing to attend the ceremony must register as soon as possible in order to attend the ceremony. It is only possible to attend the ceremony allocated to your course.
To reserve tickets, and to confirm that you will attend your ceremony you must register online at Ede & Ravenscroft – www.edeandravenscroft.com and follow the on-screen instructions. Your student ticket is FREE but you can reserve and pay for your gowns, guest tickets and photography here.
Please note, that although you have registered to attend the ceremony, this is not confirmation of the fact that you are eligible to attend. Only once you have received your results on Solar will your place be confirmed.
Terms of sale of guest tickets
- Tickets are £25(inc VAT) per ticket. Please note that only 2 guest tickets can be purchased per Graduate.
- Graduating students' tickets are FREE of charge.
- REFUNDS: refunds are available but only up until (and including) Friday 24th November 2017. You will not be able to obtain a refund after this date - please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Tickets are not transferrable.
- Extra Guest Tickets for additional purchase will be announced during October should any become available.
- All payment enquiries are to be dealt with via Ede and Ravenscroft - payment cannot be taken at Coventry University London.
Important things to remember:
- Your tickets will be waiting for you to collect at the graduation venue at registration.
- Only guests that have been pre-registered and pre-paid by the graduand will be able to attend the ceremony.
- If support is needed for guests/students with disabilities please contact the Events Team on 020 7247 3666 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa Assistance For Your Guests
Some nationals do not require a visa to visit the United Kingdom, such as the European Union, the United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, Korea and most of the South American countries. To check whether or not you or your guests require a visa, please visit the UK Home Office website.
If your guests require visas in order to attend a graduation ceremony, you may request a graduation invitation letter from our Visa Services at email@example.com.
You may also request a graduation confirmation letter to assist your re-entry into the UK if you are outside the UK by sending your request to the same email address.