Your student journey begins with confirming your offer conditions. Firstly, all undergraduate and postgraduate students need to ensure that they have accepted their offer from Coventry University London.
1. If you have a conditional offer, we will need all your qualification results before we can confirm your place via UCAS and change your conditional (CF) offer to unconditional (UF). UCAS send the majority of results directly to us so you should check if your qualifications are included. If your qualification is not on this list (e.g. Access to HE, GCSE), make sure you send a scanned copy of your results to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your UCAS Personal ID Number so that we can update your application.
2. When you have met all of your offer conditions, we will notify you, alongside UCAS. You can check that your status is up-to-date via UCAS Track.
3. If you deferred entry last year, your place is already confirmed. Keep an eye out for your welcome pack and new student emails.
4. If you didn’t get the grades to meet your offer conditions, your application will undergo further consideration before a decision is made. In some cases, we may still be able to offer you a place.
5. If you need advice, email email@example.com or call 020 7247 3666.
1. If you have met all of your offer conditions, send your results and other required documents directly to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you receive them. Please note that original qualifications may be checked by academics.
2. We will then send you an unconditional offer by email and you can apply for accommodation. Make sure that you firmly accept your place so that your offer becomes Unconditional Firm. You can then confirm accommodation.
3. If you didn’t meet your offer conditions, we will reassess your application. In some cases, we may still be able to offer you a place. If you would like to speak to someone, please call +44 (0)24 7765 4321.
4. If you would like to defer your entry, please inform the Admissions Team at email@example.com.