Campus Map

Working with Coventry University

Working with Coventry University London 

To support Coventry University London's next exciting phase of development, we are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and passionate professionals who will help us to become a key university of choice in London.

This is an exciting time to join Coventry University London's rich and dynamic working environment, offering the opportunity to grow and develop your career in a modern, forward-thinking educational institution with a passion for creating, supporting and developing the next generation of business leaders.

View our latest vacancies.

Recruitment Information


Staff portal

Access the central point of information for CULC staff.


Student Portal

Check your assessments, access Solar and get course information.


Documents to bring to enrolment

During the enrolment period, dedicated members of staff will be available to take copies of your original documents as part of the enrolment process. In order to enrol onto your course, you must bring the following original documents with you and have paid 66% of your full tuition fees.

Overseas Students

Passport with current visa endorsed by Coventry University

For tier 4 students this visa will be in the form of a BRP card. More information on this can be found here.

Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) statement (for Tier 4 students only)

Please ensure you bring a print out with you and the documents quoted on it. If you have any CAS related enquires please contact

Original academic award certificate and their official translations

Original transcripts of prior qualifications and their official translations 

Original English language proficiency certificate 

 If you have a Tier 4 visa then you will need to bring the exact certificates, transcripts and English qualification as listed on the ‘offer based on the following documents’ section on your CAS statement.

If you are not a Tier 4 student the exact certificates, transcripts and English qualification to bring will be listed on your offer letter.

Evidence of your deposit payment

You will need to have paid two-thirds of your tuition fees before enrolment. Details on how to make a payment can be found here. If you are paying by bank transfer then please be aware that this can take 3-5 working days. If someone is sponsoring you, please bring evidence of your financial sponsor letter.

Important Information for Tier 4 Students applying in the UK

If you are already in the UK and were studying at another institution you must apply for a new Tier 4 visa using the CAS issued by Coventry University before you can enrol.

If you have applied and are still waiting for your visa then you can still enrol as long as you bring the following documents:

A printed copy of all documents listed in the overseas students section above (if the Home Office have the originals) including your most recent Tier 4 Visa

Proof of submitting your Tier 4 application online

Post Office Receipt or Premium appointment confirmation

Home/EU/EEA Students

Original documentation which confirms your identity and nationality, and confirmation of residency in the UK/ EU (where applicable). The following documents are acceptable:

A passport showing that the holder, is a British citizen or a citizen of the UK and Colonies having the right of abode in the UK.

A passport or national identity card showing that the holder is a national of an EEA country or Switzerland.

A residence permit, registration certificate or document certifying or indicating permanent residence issued by the Home Office to a national of an EEA country or Switzerland.

A Biometric Residence Permit issued by the Home Office to the holder which indicates that the person named in it is allowed to stay indefinitely in the UK, or has no time limit on their stay in the UK.

A passport or other travel document endorsed to show that the holder is exempt from immigration control, is allowed to stay indefinitely in the UK, has the right of abode in the UK, or has no time limit on their stay in the UK.

A full birth or adoption certificate issued in the UK which includes the name(s) of at least one of the holder’s parents together with an official document issued by a previous employer or Government agency with the person’s name and National Insurance number.

Please note that a driving licence cannot be accepted as evidence of nationality.

Original academic award certificate and their official transcripts (Postgraduate students only)

Your Student Finance England confirmation letter (if applicable)


All of the above original documents are required to start and finish the enrolment process. If any one of these is missing, you will be asked to bring these before you can begin the enrolment process.