Join our 5,000 students and become a member of our Business and Law community, one that you’ll belong to long after your graduation.
With a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses, and research programmes in a wide variety of academic areas, we strive to provide a dynamic and enterprising educational experience for all of our students.
The Faculty is home to Coventry Business School, which incorporates:
- School of Economics, Finance and Accounting
- School of Strategy and Leadership
- School of Marketing and Management
We also have a range of law courses on offer in Coventry Law School.
Our students make the most of their time with us by using our excellent links with major national and international organisations around the world.
Our faculty was a founding member of the UN PRME (Principles for Responsible Management Education) initiative, and remains fully committed to these principles. We’re dedicated to developing the capabilities of students to be the future generators of sustainable value for business and society at large, working towards an inclusive and sustainable global economy.
Our staff expertise covers a wide variety of both professional and academic backgrounds, leading to an enviable reputation across industries including Accounting, Law, Event Management and many more courses.
Why study at Coventry?
Join the Faculty of Business and Law...
Coventry has a long tradition in business education, with successful graduates from the last four decades in high profile positions worldwide and enabling our students enjoy a modern, forward thinking education, preparing them for the future.
Not only is Coventry Business School one of the largest Business Schools in Europe, but it has been rated as excellent by Eduniversal*. Our School of Law has built strong relationships with local firms who support us by offering placements, sponsoring our mooting and negotiation competitions and by working with us at our legal advice clinic.
Our schools are driven by ambition and endeavour to provide the best student experience:
- We have a state-of-the-art Trading Floor with the best analytical news and data platforms, including Bloomberg, Reuters, Datastream and Bankscope; it is the largest facility of its kind in Europe.
- Currently one of only a few in the UK accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) for a Dual Award, which are highly sought after by employers, and equip our students for successful marketing careers.
- Our Business Management course are accredited by EPAS, setting us apart from other Business Schools.
- We are members of the Association for Events Management Education (AEME) and all courses provide the opportunity to undertake overseas field trips.
- We’re one of the largest centres for Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in the UK.