Associate Senior Lecturer in Media Production
Clifton has a great deal of experience as a script editor and mentor, to writers and directors new to film and television. He also has a great deal of freelance experience on programme production, project management and as a trainer/workshop leader and lecturer in screenwriting and film production, and has developed and written for a number of TV projects, both drama and factual.
He has also curated and commissioned many exhibitions at the Space4 Gallery and will curate the Key Shorts Film Festival, an international festival of short films in September 2012. He has also been invited to curate a new exhibition of Holograms and Lenticulars and an international film festival of short films, both in Florida during 2013.
- Pg.Cert., Higher Education Professional Practise
- M.A., Screenwriting and Research, The London Institute, London College of Printing
- B.A (Hons), Fine Art (Film making), Leicester Polytechnic
- Stewart, C. (2012) The Green Children. Researcher/Writer
- Stewart, C. (2012) The Voyeur/Cinema Rex. Writer
- Stewart, C. (2009) Conflict and Loss Curator and exhibitor. National touring art exhibition held 2009-2010
- Stewart, C. (2006) Moth. Writer, short film
- Stewart, C. (2006) COIL. Writer
- Stewart, C. (2005) Eden. Writer
- Stewart, C. (2004) The Domino Theory. Writer
- Stewart, C. (2002) The Mild Bunch. Writer, short film. First Take/Anglia Television
- Stewart, C. (2002) Doctors. BBC. Writer
- Stewart, C. (2000) Once Upon A Time. Writer/Producer/Editor