Enrolment for international students starts on Tuesday 8th May 2018. In order to enrol onto your course, you must remember to bring the following original documents with you:
- Passport with current visa and Coventry University sponsor licence endorsed
- Documents quoted on your CAS letter or unconditional offer letter, including:
- Original academic award certificate of prior qualification
- Original transcripts of prior qualifications
- Original English Language proficiency certificate
- Original copy of your ATAS certificate, if required
- A printed copy of your CAS letter or unconditional offer letter
- Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) - if applicable
- Evidence of your 66.67% deposit payment (if you have only paid 1/3 of the tuition fee, you must pay the second instalment before you will be allowed to enrol)
Due to Home Office and University regulations, you must fulfill all of the above conditions before or at enrolment, otherwise we cannot enrol you onto your course. There are no exceptions to this.
Enrolment Dates and Times
The enrolment period is the formal process through which you officially join the University. For all courses beginning in May 2018, enrolment starts on Tuesday 8th May.
The Coventry University International Office also runs inductions for new international students. These start on Tuesday 8th May. Please continue to check this page for the Enrolment dates and times to be confirmed.
It is important to arrive on time as late enrolment is not permitted.
Please contact your Enrolment Manager if you have further questions on +44 (0) 24 7765 2152 or by emailing one of the following regional addresses: