About the Award
This is a unique opportunity for a Jordanian national to further their career with a Masters MBA/MA/MSc qualification and have a guaranteed job interview when they graduate.
Coventry University, in partnership with Jordan Kuwait Bank, will support two high-performing business or finance students from September 2018. We will fully fund the postgraduate tuition fees for the course that our JKB Business Scholar studies. When this elite Scholar successfully graduates from Coventry University after one year of study, JKB will guarantee them an interview for a salaried position, with a contract commitment of two years, working in Jordan.
A panel will only consider applications for this scholarship that meet eligibility criteria, and on their own merit. Students must complete an application to study a postgraduate course at Coventry University starting in September 2018. Applications must be for a postgraduate course run by Coventry Business School, part of the Faculty of Business and Law at Coventry University.
In addition, an eligible student must:
- Be a Jordanian national and currently domiciled in Jordan.
- Have applied as a self-funded student paying overseas international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer to study a post graduate course within the Faculty of Business and Law at Coventry University (excluding law courses).
- Have submitted a valid course application, and scholarship application including a statement of support, before 30 June 2018.
- Hold an Hons degree with a CGPA of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent).
A successful recipient should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside their studies. They will be required to help the International Office by providing promotional information, which may include regular contribution to a blog, videos and interviews.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, complete the application form and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post:
International Scholarships Team