About the Award
This is a unique opportunity for two Indonesian nationals to further their career with a Masters MBA/MA/MSc qualification.
Coventry University, backed by former acting health minister for Indonesia, Professor Ali Ghufron Mukti, will support two high-performing students from September 2018 who would not otherwise have the financial means to study abroad. We will pay £5,000 towards the postgraduate tuition fees for the courses that our Coventry University Sumber Daya Ilmu Pengetahuan Teknologi dan Dikti (CU-SDID) Scholars study. When these elite Scholars graduate from Coventry University after one year of study, Professor Ghufron hopes that the students will then return home to make a real impact through their global leadership, creativity and commitment to driving innovative changes in key public or private sectors including health.
A panel will only consider applications for this scholarship that meet eligibility criteria, and on their own merit. Students must complete an application to study a postgraduate course at Coventry University starting in September 2018. Applications must be for a postgraduate course at Coventry University.
In addition, an eligible student must:
- Be an Indonesian national and currently domiciled in Indonesia.
- Have applied as a self-funded student paying overseas international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer to study a post graduate course at Coventry University.
- Have submitted a valid course application, and scholarship application including a statement of support, before 30 June 2018.
- Hold an Hons degree with a CGPA of 3.2 or higher (or equivalent).
- A successful recipient should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside their studies. They will be required to help the International Office by providing promotional information, which may include regular contribution to a blog, videos and interviews.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, complete the application form and return by email to email@example.com or post:
International Scholarships Team