The MBA International Human Resource Management has been developed to provide graduates with the opportunity to acquire high level expertise in strategic business, and commercial competencies needed for an international context.
The learning and assessment of the International Human Resource Management MBA reflect an action learning approach and is focused upon team work, business simulations and real-world projects, all of which are underpinned by analysis and synthesis.
All MBA students study five core management modules, four mandatory modules and an internship or project.
International Human Resource Management Modules include:
- Academic and Professional Skills
- Sustainable Strategy: from Planning to Implementation
- Marketing in a Global Age; Employability and Consulting Skills
- Leading in a Changing World
- Finance, Funding and Legislative Frameworks for Success
- Business and Management Research Methods or Entrepreneurship: Creating a Business Opportunity
- Global Human Resource Management Strategies
- International Organisational Development; Developing People
- Resourcing and Talent Management
- Internship, Simulation, Entrepreneurship or Dissertation