This course has your future employability as its focus. By choosing to study at Coventry University London Campus you will benefit from:
By choosing this programme students can benefit from:
• an opportunity to participate in UK and International field trips. Previous field trips have included visits to, Switzerland, France and Japan;
• a programme taught by industry-trained academics who are also accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD);
• a programme with 95% student satisfaction;
• a truly multi-cultural global experience with students coming from over 50 countries;
• a programme infused with work experience opportunities;
• business start-up advice and support during the programme for those wishing to start their own business;
• the opportunity to obtain the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership*
• Upon successful completion of the programme you will be awarded CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in HRM*
Coventry University London Campus has worked with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) to map selected modules on this programme to the CMI syllabus. As a result of this, students who pass two specific modules on their way to achieving the full qualification can be awarded the CMI Certificate Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership*. The CMI is the UK awarding body for management and leadership qualifications. It is the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. It counts more than 100,000 members and is internationally recognised as the professional body that set the standards in management.
* Subject to registering as a CMI member: CMI membership fees apply.
*Subject to registering as a CIPD member