In our consultations with business leaders and prospective MBA students, they told us how much work experience matters. Coventry University London Campus is committed to offering students a work experience opportunity for up to ten weeks.
This experience will provide an opportunity:
- for first-hand experience of the business and working culture of an organisation
- to work independently on a significant, managerial issue with your employer’s support and academic guidance
- to create management reports for multiple stakeholders
- to build commercial awareness and understanding in the context of decision-making
- to develop more effective communication and presentation skills
- to build up a stronger set of personal and professional skills
Work experience at Coventry University London Campus can be undertaken in a variety of ways; an internship, an individual consultancy project or a group consulting project.
As an alternative to completing an internship or Consulting Project, the dissertation forms a substantial part of the overall study leading to the MBA and is an opportunity for work experience related to the in-depth study of an organisation.