Acknowledge the complexity of pre-hospital care, life limiting conditions and palliative care.
• The impact of cultural differences and believes on pre-hospital palliative and life limiting care.
• The practical requirements for preserving dignity in the death of a child/young person.
• To understand the technical skills associated with complex and palliative care.
• To understand the legal and ethical issues associated with organ donation in children and young people.
• Learn about a range of techniques for effective communication and breaking bad news related to children and young people.