Included in the fees for students paying the new higher level fees:
Full time students will receive:
- Specified Core or Essential Text books for this one year top up stage of the course
- 1,000 A4 sides of black and white laser prints or equivalent printing credits per year
- Any mandatory UK residential field trips
- Any mandatory UK site visits and trips.
Full time students on Stage 3 of the course will receive:
- Core text books, typically including though subject to change:
Moir, Aircraft Systems
Currey, N., Aircraft Landing Gear Design
Ashby, M.F., Engineering Materials . 1
Barnard, R.H., Road Vehicle Aerodynamic Design, An introduction
Hearn, E. J., Mechanics of Materials 2
Additional costs not included in the fees
- Any text books not provided each year as core reading text books.
Please note that Stage 1 normally equates to the first year of an undergraduate degree, Stage 2 to the second year of an undergraduate degree, and Stage 3 to the third year of an undergraduate degree. Progression from one stage to another is subject to the decision of the relevant Assessment Board, and stages make take more than one year if modules have to be repeated. In addition, students undertaking a placement or year abroad will have this recorded as an additional stage 2 or 3, depending on the course.
Click here for further details