Evolve is an innovative interactive business development programme that offers a mixture of personal development, business training and mentoring.
It is ERDF funded for current students or recent graduates (within the first year). You need to be living in the Coventry & Warwickshire area and be willing to start your own business or social enterprise whilst on the programme or within the next 12 months. Alternatively, If you are not a current student or recent graduate, there’s still a potential opportunity for you to get involved on the programme, get a copy of the Entrepreneurs Toolkit, utilise the invaluable business consultants support and use of the Enterprise Hub, just get in touch.
Stage 1 - The Opportunity & Recruitment Process
We will host a variety of events, networking opportunities and business presentations that will enable us to share with you this exciting journey and to reach our target audiences with the following messages:
- Are you curious enough to be an entrepreneur and start your own business?
- Do you want practical hands on training, tips, advice and knowledge that can help you start your entrepreneurial journey?
- Would you like all of that information in a handy ‘Toolkit’ that you can take away with you to build your business?
- Would you like to be part of a growing network of young entrepreneurs in Coventry & Warwickshire?
- Would you like help to raise money the money you need to start your business?
- And finally are you a passionate, committed, hard working person that has what it takes to become an entrepreneur?
If you’ve answered yes to the above then let’s move onward on our journey:
Stage 2 - Your Idea - The Application Process
We need you to submit an application via our in-house ‘My Ideas’ system so pop in and see us. We then assess your application to see if you qualify under ERDF funding guidelines for support. If you are successful we will invite you to ‘pitch’ your idea to our Enterprise Programme Panel.
If you would like any further information or would like to apply please complete our enquiry form.