More than 30 undergraduates and postgraduates start their learning experiences with us in September each year.
Our courses support the well-publicised increase in domestic and global manufacturing activity.
Students are working towards either BEng, MEng (Hons) or MSc over three, four or one year respectively, with the opportunity to apply for industry internships, company placements and possible employment at Unipart globally or at firms in its supply chain.
Studying with AME, you will be offered the opportunity to:
- Learn essential science and technology necessary for today’s professional engineer
- Learn how to solve design and manufacturing problems
- Use cutting-edge software to model, analyse and validate processes and systems
- Investigate new processes using laboratory, workshop and computer-based technologies
- Understand the importance of an ethical approach to work by protecting the best interests of life and the environment
To apply for a place on the first ever ‘Faculty on the Factory Floor’, please visit the UCAS website.